Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Whatever Wednesday

Image Credit: Ramblings on Readings
Hey everyone, welcome to "Whatever Wednesday!" Basically, on Wednesdays, I'll catch you up on whatever you've missed throughout the week.

I have started Herbalife! I'm honestly doing really bad at it, but I'm working on it. It is much more expensive than I anticipated. I am currently using five products: the meal shake, the protein (which you put in the meal shake), the Total Control supplement, the multivitamin, and the fiber powder that you mix with other foods like oatmeal.

Here's the thing: when I use my Herbalife products like I'm supposed to, I feel awesome. I have more energy, I nap less (if you recall, I have hypersomnia so not being tired is a huge deal for me), I've lost some of my stomach pudge. It's working.

The problem is that I just can't stick to it. I wake up and I don't want to eat or drink anything, and I miss breakfast, which means I also miss taking the Total Control and my vitamin because you're supposed to take those with every meal. Then I still snack constantly-- I defeat the purpose and feel like crap again.

My other problem is that I have absolutely no motivation to work out. I don't know how to get myself to do it. I work out once in a while, and I think "yeah, I feel good, I'll do this every day!" Well, that doesn't happen.

Do you guys have any advice? How do you motivate yourself to get up and do things? I thought feeling better would be enough but apparently I enjoy being a potato too much. How do I break this cycle?

On the bright side, since I've started this journey, I've only had Taco Bell once! McDonald's and Burger King are another story, but I have discovered that they both have pretty good salads.


No comments:

Post a Comment